Join this exclusive community and you can pick my brain every day.
I've spent a ton of time working with brands to learn what really works.
About Bess Auer
Bess Auer is the co-host of Blog Talk TV, a weekly TV show seen on television in 4.5 million homes across the nation through Cox Media and Spectrum (formerly Bright House Networks).
A graduate of Greg Pollack’s Starter Studio tech accelerator, Bess is dedicated to helping connect brands and online influencers through her annual conference, Florida Blogger & Social Media Conference. Known as FLBlogCon, it's a one-day gathering of the state’s biggest bloggers and social media pros and has grown into one of the largest conferences of its type in the southeast.
In her other life, Bess was the founder of Florida Swim Network, a website that covers competitive swimming, including broadcasting for the University of Florida, the SEC Network, and ESPN. The website's broadcasts had more than 2 million viewers before she sold the company in 2017.
Recently named "Best Local Business Person to Follow on Twitter" by the readers of the Orlando Business Journal, Bess is dedicated to sharing best practices and spreading her knowledge. You can connect with at @Bess_Auer.
- My Time is Money but I Hate Asking for It
- Open Sharing: How to Host a Dinner for Influencers
- Where's the Color? Marketing to Your Entire Audience?
- What's Your Why?
- Fear and Sleepless Nights and Being a Small Business Owner
Payable through my Patreon page at the $150 Patron level:
Once you join us via my Patreon page, get immediate access for 6 months to:
- Immediate access to a private, online forum
- Alerts about the hottest marketing and social media trends and tools
- Weekly Workshops featuring leading content creation experts
- One-on-one strategy sessions
- Connection to over 1,800 powerful online influencers
- Exclusive content and more